Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekly dose of beauty

This journal was created to be my creative outlet, and it has definitely achieved that end. However, I feel I ought to be using this tool more frequently. Therefore, I plan to use Friday mornings as my weekly "dig deep and find beauty" time.

Here's today's attempt:

Life is budding all around me, but out of reach.
I can hear a bird calling to me from far away.
My unborn child kicks energetically from inside.
Through the window I see gray clouds and gray trees.
But I know that beneath it all is a see of green.
Waiting for Spring to come is the longest day of Winter.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home